YUMMyummieee!

<3 CHOCO <3

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Late Night Drama.

FIRST BLOG. FIRST JOURNAL. FIRST ONLINE DIARY. IT IS OF LOVE, PASSION, SEX, FRIENDSHIP AND BASICALLY JUST ANYTHING, EVERYTHING. IT IS ABOUT LIFE!
I OFFER THIS TO ME (and to those who would want to be a part of me), OF WHICH I THANK MY SISTER, NICOLE FOR THE INSPIRATION*
____________________________________________________________________
I basically love to write that's why I'm here. Outpouring of Drama much, want some coffee? (i make a really good cup) Just got home from a date with my coo & his boo plus cuz (IN UR EYES CRAP ENDING). Roughly had a not-so-nice weekend :(
have 5 issues in mah head. IT's so Freakin bad...
But for a start, i just want to say that the book "I HOPE YOU DANCE" amazingly inspired me. i also started this blog coz i read HER blog. THANKS TO YOU MY BABY SIS...
I'm overly confused. i wanna love and give sooo much more. to him - my BEB. but i still don't know how. i just want to make it work. pls pray for my cycle too. jeezz!!!! 
MY MOM and me, uuhhh.. not in good terms. MAJOR family issues too :( 
BUM For now, reviewing for NMAT. wanna be...


No comments:

Post a Comment